How to Access
CPD Online is an on-demand flexible learning platform allowing you to obtain quality CPD seminars, at a time you choose, on your laptop, desktop or mobile device 24/7.
To Enter the CPD Online portal, take the following steps:
- Log in to the Law Society Member MyPage here: https://members.lawsocietywa.asn.au/
- Click on My Membership located on the top left of MyPage
- Then click on CPD Online from the orange menu options below
- Once on the home page of the CPD Online you have several options:
- Use the search bar to search by course name
- Click on each of the competency areas to browse seminars for sale
- Click on the seminar papers if you want to buy papers
The Platform homepage provides all the information in one place relating to online seminars and papers and useful related CPD information.
If you are looking for more CPD seminars, the Law Society also offers a full programme of live seminars and webinars scheduled for February, March, October and November each year in addition to seminars on CPD Online. Live seminars and webinars can be viewed here.
The Law Society supports the educational needs of the Western Australian legal profession through its online learning platform CPD Online. Learning provided connects you with the legal profession, judiciary, academia and areas of relevant experience in management and leadership.
If you would like to get in touch, our CPD team will answer your queries on (08) 9324 8640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org