As a legal professional, you could access exclusive benefits and potentially save thousands on your home loan. As Australia’s only mortgage broking service for lawyers, Legal Home Loans understands your profession and how you can leverage this to your benefit with lenders.
Whether you are buying your first home, refinancing existing mortgages, or purchasing an investment, Legal Home Loans will structure your lending to maximise your borrowing potential and minimise costs. Due to your elite standing in society, you are eligible to receive specific benefits and exemptions when obtaining finance as you are seen to be low-risk clients in the eyes of most lenders.
With access to over 30 lenders including major and private banks, we’ll help you select a loan that best suits your unique situation, coordinating your application from start to finish with a dedicated specialist with you every step of the way.
View Legal Home Loans exclusive offer to Law Society of WA members in the video below:
Members of the Law Society receive a $500 cash rebate upon loan settlement* along with the following services:
- Specialist broker support for home loans, investment loans, commercial loans, refinancing and asset finance
- $0 Legal Home Loans service fees
- Access to over thirty lenders, including all key major and private banks
- Preferential credit policy and terms
- Waived Lenders Mortgage Insurance when borrowing up to 90% of property value for eligible legal professionals (practising certificate required)
- Exclusive private banking and commercial banking relationships
- Personal meetings including outside of business hours at your convenience
- Preferential service and ongoing 12-month check-ups for the life of the loan
Provide your Law Society membership number when you contact Legal Home Loans via phone at (02) 9030 0420 or email@example.com
For more information or to enquire online, please visit: https://legalhomeloans.com.au/
*Rebate applies to the member’s first loan settled with Legal Home Loans. Limit of one rebate per loan in the case of multiple qualifying applicants. Minimum loan size $250,000.
Disclaimer: The Law Society of Western Australia receives no commissions on any products from these partners that are purchased by Law Society members.